Role: Financial Controller
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join the Accounts & Finance team based in Chirk, North Wales. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary.
As the world leader in the production of wood based panel products, we are seeking a loyal, ambitious and passionate Financial Controller who can add real value to the Finance and Senior Management team.
The Financial Controller Role:
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts so the incumbent knows how the company operates and what the key costs drivers are
- Facilitate tight management of financial affairs to drive costs down and implement cost savings with particular emphasis on control of manufacturing operations, including large capital projects
- Ensuring sales activities are costed, commercial, productive and aligned to sales strategy
- Review, recommend and achieve improvements in designated areas of the operational business
- Improve financial reporting systems & budgeting. Includes simplification of processes.
- Control Accounting staff and others
- Budget preparation and control
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Financial Controller:
- CIMA Graduate or equivalent
- Previous experience in Financial Management
- Strong organizational skills
- A real “can do” attitude
Just some of what we are able to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to technical excellence
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as a Financial Controller please click 'Apply' below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.