Legal administrative position available
Legal office administrative Clerk
Redwood collections Ltd are seeking a reliable administrative clerk to join their growing team of departments. The job is a full time placement with an immediate start.
The role will include communicating with various solicitors and our clients to deliver updates on the status of their cases. You will be responsible for maintaining client files and ensuring strict protocol is adhered to.
Prior experience not required, however great communication skills are required together with a very high attention to detail and ability to work under pressure are a necessity for this role.
• Sorting out the post
• Ordering office stationery supplies
• Stock supervising
• Recording and updating databases
• Managing diaries
• Photocopying and scanning documents
• Good reading and writing skills
• Strong grammar and spelling
• Competent keyboard skills
• Good communication
• An ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
• A desire to show initiative
The starting salary is negotiable depending on the applicants experience and qualifications.
Please contact Richard Monan on 0208 288 3557 to apply or reply to this advert directly.